福彩开奖2019045 www.jywae.icu 2010-2011學年度第一學期高中教學質量監測（一）
1. What does the man think of the woman’s dres s?
A. It’s pretty.
B. It’s bad.
C. It’s out of date.
2. What will the man do?
A. Listen to a lecture.
B. Take a vacation.
C. Change his job.
3. What does the woman mean?
A. One of her friends was absent from the meeting.
B. All her friends were present at the meeting
C. Not all her friends came to the meeting.
4. Where are the two speakers probably?
A. Outside a theatre.
B. In a shop.
C. At a show.
5. What can we know about Tommy?
A. He survived an accident.
B. He was killed in an accident.
C. He fell off a tree.
聽下面5段對話或獨白。每段對話或獨白后有幾個小題，從題中所給的A , B , C三個選項中選出最佳選項，聽每段對話或獨白前，你將有時間閱讀各個小題，每小題5秒鐘；聽完后，各個小題將給出5秒鐘的作答時間。每段對話或獨白讀兩遍。
6. Why did the man’s wife leave home?
A. Their daughter was ill.
B. They quarreled with each other.
C. The man had a bad job.
7. What’s the man’s trouble?
A. He has no key to the door.
B. His wife will not be back.
C. His daughter is always crying for her mother.
8. Where is Mao Mao?
A. She is at home with the man.
B. She is at her grandma’s home.
C. She is at Mrs. Green’s house.
9. Why wouldn’t Jane eat at home?
A. Her mother is not at home.
B. She is tired of her father’s cooking.
C. Her father wants to eat fried chicken.
10. Where did the speakers finally agree to go for dinner?
A. To a cafeteria.
B. To a fast food restaurant.
C. To a coffee shop.
11. What can we know about Jane?